rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amazing new designer


OK every so often I come across a designer that I absolutely love and tonight that designer fell right into my lap (not really). Aeris Pinazzo had stopped by Sand Castle Studios earlier in the day when I was not online and when I did happen to log back in I contacted her from a visitors list that I use. She TP'd me to her location and I was stunned. Her clothes are wonderful. Even this textured ad doesn't show just how wonderful the clothes are. She has just started out only 2 weeks ago and I couldn't believe it. Anyways I wanted to give props to her and her designing talent. Lots of luck to her and if you do wish to drop by to get a free dress (it is a blue polka dotted one at the end of the shop) here is the SLURL
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Westbury/223/174/39

0 comments: