rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tell Me If I Am Wrong

There are a lot of things in life that I don't agree with. Even more things online that I disagree with all of the time. Not that I am out to argue and be upset over anything, but I have a right to my own opinion right?
Ok so today (literally 5 minutes ago) I was on my Twitter page and seeing who my new followers, choosing if they were spam or quality and whether to follow back. If you use Twitter I am sure you know what I am talking about. Anyways I had a name in the list that I just could not believe that someone would use. Mind you I am far from the most religious person in this world, but I know for a fact that "Jesus Christ" is NOT using Twitter.
So maybe I am reacting a bit negatively, but seriously? We already have Britney Spears' people doing her Twitter, do we need someone giving us Jesus' updates in 140 characters or less?

0 comments: