rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Will Second Life Ever Get It Together?

You know many people use Second Life for business, such as myself, and it is nearly impossible lately to even be able to carry out anything remotely business-like due to the constant teleport, rezzing, money and login issues that are happening. Today as I tried forever to log onto SL I was almost ready to call it quits when *POOF* this questionaire popped up on my login screen.

Are they serious? Do they really want an answer from me today? I don't think so. With all of the problems that the grid has been experiencing it has been a nightmare to get on and conduct business in any sort of a normal way this weekend. Oh well... That is my ranting for the day. Anyone else have anything they wish to rant about here?

0 comments: