rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Got to thinking....

So I got to thinking here recently, I know could be dangerous, however I think that this one is a good one!
I wonder how many people that I went to High School with or Junior High School with play or are involved in Second Life or Twitter and I have no clue. How cool would that be to reconnect with an old best friend or see an old crush in world. It would be awesome to Tweet daily with people that I have lost contact with over the years. I wonder how one would go about finding out.
Now I must do MORE thinking OR you can comment below with some awesome ideas I know you all have. It would be very interesting to know who out there lives a "Second Life" or who Tweets everyday like I do.
So yeah, I would love to get some ideas and see what happens.
BTW I went to Jane Adams Junior High (92-94) in Schaumburg IL and Windsor High School in Imperial MO (Class of 98)......Just in case you were wondering!

0 comments: